Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Generally I would say the comments I’ve received from other students have been helpful in correcting small mistakes and providing inspiration for future stories. I would hope that my comments have been able to do the same thing, as I know sometimes it can be hard to come up with things to write about, so I generally tr to offer some suggestion on how others could continue their story. You certainly get a sense of getting to know people by looking through their blog posts, namely the introduction post. A lot of people really went all out in expressing themselves in those posts and that made it very helpful to get a feel for where they’re coming from. In the future, I’d like to take the time to read stories more thoroughly with the editing challenges in mind so that I might offer some more generalized suggestions for how people can improve their writing.

Image of a Feedback Cat
I chose this image because I think it’s important to not only be able to take criticism but also to be able to criticize yourself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Mechanical Engineer

Week 5 Story: The Return of Sita