Week 12 Microfictions

For my week 12 Microfictions, I chose to write on story at 25 words or less and one story at 6 words or less, which can both be seen below:

25 words or less:

Warm and light air. The smell of fresh cut lawns. On streets, sidewalks and parking lots. The same route daily. The jingle of loose change.

6 words or less:

Loyal, obedient, kind. Protective, yet goofy.

Image of a Border Collie 

Author’s Note:

For my 25 words or less story, I chose to write about an experience I had with my great grandfather shortly before he passed away. We would often take walks to get her, and this story is about me describing what those generally looked like. For my 6 words or less story, I chose to write about a dog my grandfather used to have. Brig, a loyal collie, was a good friend and dog for me as I was growing up, and this story is me describing him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Mechanical Engineer

Week 2 Story: Bodhisatta and the Ogre