Week 11 Reading Part B

For part B of my week 11 reading, I chose to cover the second half of the YouTube videos on Krishna. Similar to part A of this week’s readings, I enjoyed the use of illustration to convey the messages of Krishna’s story. It makes the story much easier to follow and helps keep track of who is who. Secondly, I loved the drama involved in Krishna’s story. With assasination attempts, the overthrow of rulers, war, and ascensions, this story is definitely one to keep you on your toes, and doesn’t progress slowly like some of the other stories we have read. Lastly, I liked learning about the different incarnations of Krishna. The idea of incarnation is something I’ve been aware of but haven’t really learned much about, so it was been cool to hear that aspect of religion from these stories.

Image of Krishna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Mechanical Engineer

Week 5 Story: The Return of Sita