Week 11 Microfictions

For my week 11 Microfictions, I chose to write one story at 25 words or less and one story at 6 words or less.

25 words or less:

A golden deer appeared. Although a ploy, Rama hunted. Upon finally catching the deer, Rama realized his mistake, and heard a scream.

6 words or less:

Lie of death. Misery. Back-stabbed.


Author’s Note:

For my 25 word or less story, I chose to write about Rama’s hunting of the golden deer. For my 6 word or less story, I chose to write about the trick used in the Mahabharata to kill the evil king by lying and saying his son had died. Both of these stories seemed fairly simple to convey in a short amount of space, so I thought it would be fun to try out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Mechanical Engineer

Week 5 Story: The Return of Sita