Week 10 Famous Last Words

I thought the reading for this week was very interesting. I enjoy reading a lot of the shorter Jataka tales where the stories themselves are simple but they messages they can convey are deep and powerful. Each one gives a different perspective on a variety of human interactions and emotions, and they also give a different perspective on what it means to be human, as often the stories are described using animals. I didn’t do a lot of writing this week, but I did thoroughly enjoy reading through Eden’s blog.. She’s taken a similar approach to me in her writing, often trying to intermingle Greek mythology and our Indian epics, and she’s done a wonderful job with it. I enjoyed the way each story flowed into the next, as well as the emphasis she put on the difficult moments each of her characters experienced.

Things in my other classes are somewhat interesting right now. I’ve only recently heard from most of my professors, and while some of them have proven themselves to be fairly adept at using the online software available, others are struggling. I’m currently in a lab right now, and our only option to continue that class is to have the professors film themselves doing the experiment and sending it to us, and just having us write up a lab report on it. I’m not a huge fan of this, as the whole point of the lab is to give us some example of real world applications of the fundamentals we’ve been learning throughout our time at OU, and now all it will be teaching us is how to write a lab report.

Everything outside of school is going well, just fairly odd obviously with everything going on in the world. I’m not a huge fan of this whole stay at home thing, so we’ll see how this develops.

Image Depicting Online Learning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Mechanical Engineer

Week 5 Story: The Return of Sita