Week 2 Reading Overview

For week 3, I've chosen the public domain version of Ramayana. I've chosen this mostly because it'll be free, but also because it will be interesting to see the many different writing styles involved from all of the authors who contributed to it.

For the comic books on the Bizzell web page, I've chosen Dasharatha: The Story of Roma's Father and Kubera: The Lord of Wealth. I chose Dasharatha because it appears to tell the story of a life filled with tragedy and learned lessons, which seems interesting, and I chose Kubera because it tells the tale of a virtuous struggle between brothers and seemed thought-provoking. 

For videos, I've chosen Ancient Technology - Atlantis and India and Rama and the Ramayana. I chose the first video because a discussion of the technology developed in ancient India seemed fascinating, and I chose the second video because it was created by Crash Course, and I've always found their videos to be very informative. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Mechanical Engineer

Week 5 Story: The Return of Sita