My Thoughts on Time Strategies

One time management I'm using this semester which wasn't discussed in either of the articles I read is keeping a detailed schedule. I have an app on my tablet where I keep track of everything I'm doing this semester day by day. It's something I've done in the past as well, and I've found that it works extremely well. Outside of this strategy, I read 3 Steps to Recapture Time by Joynicole Martinez and Four Questions to Help You Overcome Procrastination by Peter Banerjea. Both of these articles were quite helpful, and I found that aspects of each of them are being utilized by my scheduling method detailed above.


Image about time being a valuable resource

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Mechanical Engineer

Week 5 Story: The Return of Sita