My Impressions of the Class Assignments

The structure of this class as a whole is fairly new to me, although I've enjoyed it thus far and feel like it is an efficient way to run an online course. I'm not generally a creative person, so I may struggle with the storytelling aspect of this class from time to time, though I'm looking forward to giving it a shot. The Growth Mindset, HEART, and Extra Reading all seem like appealing extra credit options for me, and I like how you can do those whenever you want to throughout the week. I appreciate how you can make this class your own and get what you want out of it, and I think that will make it a far more enjoyable experience instead of just a box to check off. The image below is not exactly relevant to the class, but to me it represents all of the different ways you can achieve your desired grade in this class, since there do seem to be quite a few.

Image of Different Ways to Get an A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Mechanical Engineer

Week 5 Story: The Return of Sita